Sunday, February 26, 2006

Olympic Feet

They are all done!! My mother will be proud. These are her clogs and she does not know they were an Olympic feat. I figured the best way for me to actually finish them this winter was to join the Knitting Olympics. They do look rather cozy and will be once they are dry. I have one done for myself that I now can start the second one.
When I first read the instructions I was quite afraid, but as usual, if you just follow the directions exactly as written all will work well.

The pattern is from Fiber Trends and very well written!

I am so happy they are all done and look good if I may say so myself. Now I wonder if I qualify for a medal. I sure hope so.

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Congrats! Your clogs look great! I am knitting a pair right now in cranberry red for a friend!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Carol,

They look so good. Did you try them on? Good Job. Can't wait to see your gold medal.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

I dont see a medal for you! I know it was a year ago, but you did it and won a medal! If you need help with the details to make it happen, lemme know!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home