Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I am in the Olympics!!!

Well, the knitting Olympics anyway. I will be knitting a pair of felted clogs from the pattern by Fiber Trends. They are for my mother so by joining the Olympics I will have to get them finished. I am really good at gathering the yarn, but I could keep gathering for a long time and never start anything. I do like starting projects but there is a finishing problem. I have the same issues with my quilting. Oh well, I like my collections of yarn and fabric. In fact I will need to go shopping for just the right red Cascade 220 to go with the darker red I already gathered so I can have everything ready for Friday when I can cast on. Now if I just did not have to work on Saturday. I can and will succeed....I hope.
This undertaking of knitting clogs might make me learn how to use our camera and post pictures. Maybe. I have no idea if one must do that. I would be a good thing to learn. I bet my good friend Scarletpurls could help me a bit. As I am writing this she is telling me to do stuff. I will end this for now and see what I can learn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Woo hoo! Glad to see a new post in your blogland! We will get some Olympic Rings and stuff to spruce it up and you can master the camera and post some pictures as you go.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home